Reflexology is an art and science, which has the ability to deeply relax and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. It deals with the theory that there are energy zones that run through the body, and at the end points of these zones there are reflex points that correspond to every organ and gland. It involves a steady, gentle pressure to these areas, which helps the body to heal itself and regain that delicate state of balance. It is not massage nor is it a medical treatment, although it is a wonderful compliment to both under appropriate conditions. Reflex points may be found throughout the body. Our sessions, however, concentrate solely on the reflex points of the feet.
“There is something special about having your feet worked on – especially by someone as talented as you, Donna!”
Redondo Beach, CA
- Reflexology is a wonderful gift to share with guests at your special event:
- Bridal or baby showers
- Mother's or Father's Day
- Girls night out
- and the list goes on...
- Depending on the size of your party, you may choose from 20, 40, or 60 minute sessions.
“I love Donna’s reflexology sessions because it relaxes my total body as much as a full body massage.”
Redondo Beach, CA
- Everyone experiences this work differently of course, but clients have reported relief from:
- Digestive disturbances
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscular aches and pains
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sleep deprivation
- Other symptoms brought on by stress
- Clients have also stated that since receiving Reflexology, they have:
- Decreased chronic pain
- Lowered high blood pressure
- Greater ease of mobility and flexibility
- Increased bowel regularity
- Decreased feeling of sluggishness
- Diminished anxiety and depression
- Better coping skills
- Improved stamina and endurance
Stress wreaking havoc on your work place? Rev up morale and performance with a 20, 40, or 60 minute mid-day/late afternoon pick me up. Services provided in your office or work space. Call today for group rates.
Is there a service that you would like offered that is not on our list? Let us know. As long as it is legal, within our scope of business and would cause no harm, we will see what we can do to assist you!